Composition : Each 100 gram contains:
Vitamin E : 10%
Selenium : 100 ppm.
Biotin : 10 mcg.
Vitamin C : 0.2 mg.
Indication & Benefits :
- It treat Crazy Chick Disease, Exudative Diathesis & Muscular Dystrophy.
- To reduce incidence of ascites and sudden death syndrome in broilers.
- To reduce leg weakness syndrome in broiler.
- For immunity building & protecting against various viral disease & Coccidiosis in poultry .
- To improve fertility ,hatchability & egg production layers .
- To overcome the stress of de-worming, vaccination and de-beaking in poultry.
- Increase egg production, highly recommended for layers & breeders.
- It is vital for immunity & reproduction in poultry & cattle.
- Improve weight gain & FCR in poultry.
- Improve milk quality and prevent white muscle disease in cattle.
- Supportive therapy in milk fever and prolapse in cattle.
- For faster growth and proper bone formation in cattle.
- To prevent night blindness, xerophthalmia, keratomalacia in cattle & poultry, dermatological diseases, rickets, osteomalacia, stunted growth and muscular dystrophy.
- Prevent stiffness in lambs and calves.
For 100 Birds :
Broilers ,Breeders & Layers : 10 gm with water or 100-150 gm. per ton of feed.
Cattle: 10 to 25 gm. per head.
Should be given daily for 7 to 10 days, every month or as recommended by veterinarian.
Packaging : 200 gm.