Poultry Medicine Chart for broiler poultry is meant for healthy and profitable broiler poultry farming.Apart from good quality feeds, chicks and following bio-security rules, proper poultry medicine schedule and method is required for the maximum profitability in broiler poultry farming. In broiler poultry farming different stage of age, different medicines and supplements are required. Growel broiler poultry medicine chart is time -tested in worldwide .
If Growel broiler poultry medicine schedule chart is followed properly then there are three major benefits.
- Least fear of diseases and mortality.
- FCR is improved at least 25%
- Over and above 200-300 gm. extra weight per birds than general weight.
Please find broiler poultry medicine schedule chart developed by Growel as follow:
Growel’ Medicine Schedule Chart for Broiler Poultry.
- Viraclean*:Should be spray inside and outside of the farms, all pots& equipment twenty four (24) hours before the chicks are reaching in the farm .It should be used regularly thrice in a week.
- Aquacure*: Should be mixed with drinking water regularly.
- Electral Energy*:Just after chicks reach in the farm ,must be given for first two (2) days then whenever any kind of stress. In summer it should be given regularly.
- Neoxyvita Forte*:Should be given first five (5) days ,If there is mortality then it should be continued.
- Amino Power*:From first (1) day to tenth (10) day. For faster growth and better immunity should be given regularly.
- Growvit Power :From first (1) day to tenth (10) day. For faster growth and better immunity should be given regularly.
- Growvit –A*:From eighth (8) day to Fifteenth (15) day.
- Immune Booster*: From eighth (8) day to Fifteenth (15) day.
- Growvit Power :From fourth (4) day to tenth (10 ) day.
- Grow B-Plex*:From eleventh (11) day to sixteenth (16) day.
- Growmin Forte Plus : From eleventh (11) day to sixteenth (16) day.
- Growlive Forte*:From seventeenth (17) day to twenty fifth (25) day.
- Grow Cal –D3*:From twenty third (23) day to twenty eighth (28) day.
- Grow E- Sel*:From twenty fourth (24) day to thirty two (32) day.
- Ciprocolen :For prevention and treatment of Chronic Respiratory Disease (CRD) and associated symptoms viz cough, sneezing, nasal discharge , gasping, unthriftiness etc.
- Gout Suraksha :For the prevention and remedy of Gout.
- Chelated Growmin Forte ( Pre-Mix ) : Should be mixed with feed.
- Immune Booster ( Pre-Mix ) Should be mixed with feed.
- This medicine schedule is for around forty-forty five days (40-45) broiler farming. The medicine’s schedule can be differ one to three (1-3) days.
- If same day two medicine is given then one medicine should be given in the morning and one at the evening.
- For best result Growel medicine should be given from day one. Medicine should be given preferably in the morning and medicine mixed water should be consumed by birds within 2-3 hours.
- All medicine is not necessary but *sign (Red Highlighted) must be given or as per veterinarian advise.
Proper method of feeding poultry medicine chart as per schedule:
- Medicine mixed water should be kept that amount only that bird should drink it within two hours.
- Always take care that medicines should not be wasted or left in drinker or feeder.
- For the better result follow the medicine chart schedule from the day one.
- Normally try to feed the medicines in the morning.
- Shake well all liquid medicines before every use.
- Mix the medicines properly with feed or water.
- Keep sufficient drinkers and feeders.
You should also read Layer Poultry Medicine Chart
If you are into poultry related business & want to earn maximum profit in your business then please join our Facebook group How To Do Profitable Poultry & Cattle Farming ?