Layer Poultry Medicine Chart has been prepared by renowned poultry veterinarians while keeping in mind that a healthy layer poultry bird should lay maximum and the best quality of eggs as we know that a healthy layer poultry birds need balanced nutrition with enough proteins, vitamins, minerals, calcium, hygienic water & other nutrients apart from a hygienic environment for better egg production.
One more important thing is that layer poultry birds need different nutrients at different life cycle stages. So we should keep in mind that the birds should lay the maximum best quality of eggs possible, and the birds should remain healthy.
Keeping all these factors in mind, we have prepared the following Growel’ layer poultry medicine chart :
- Viraclean: The shed should be cleaned three days before layer poultry birds come to the farm, and Viraclean should be regularly sprayed inside and outside the shed for three days. All feeders, drinkers & equipment should be washed with Viraclean solutions twenty-four (24) hours before the birds reach the farm. Once birds reach the shed, Viraclean should be sprayed regularly inside and outside the shed three times a week.
- Aquacure: Aquacure should be mixed regularly with drinking water. Medicines should also be given with Aquacure treated water.
- Electral Energy: After birds reach the farm, Electral Energy must be given on the first day and the second day in the morning. In summer or during any stress, it should be given regularly.
- Respiratory Herbs: Respiratory herbs should be given as a preventive dosage from the third day to the sixth day. The preventive dosages of Respiratory Herbs should be one ml. for 100 birds. Under the condition of CRD and E-Coli, the dosages should be 5-10 ml. for every 100 birds till recovery.
- Amino Power: Amino Power should be given from day one till getting the standard egg production curve. After getting the standard egg production curve, it should be given thrice in a week.
- Growvit-A: Growvit-A should be given from the first week and should be given a week thrice.
- Growvit Power: Growvit Power should be given from the second week, and it should be given thrice in a week, with a blend of Grow B-Plex 50/50 ratio.
- Grow B-Plex: Grow B-Plex should be given from the second week, and it should be given thrice in a week, with a blend of Grow B-Plex 50/50 ratio.
- Growmin Forte Plus: Growmin Forte Plus should be given from the third week, and it should be given thrice in a week.
- Growlive Forte: Growlive Forte should be given the fourth week, and it should be given a week thrice.
- Grow Cal –D3: Grow Cal-D3 should be given once the egg production starts, and it should be given a week thrice.
- Grow E- Sel Power: Grow E- Sel Power should be given from the thirtieth (13) week, and it should be given thrice in a week.
- The Layer Poultry Medicine Chartschedule can differ from one to three (1-3) days.
- For best results, Growel medicine should be given from day one. Medication should be given preference in the morning.
- If same day two medicines are given, then one medicine should be given in the morning and one in the evening.
- The water should be mixed with medicines so much that all water mixed medicines should be consumed at the earliest possible time, approximately within 2-3 hours.
- Always take care that medicines should not be wasted or left in a drinker or feeder. First, shake well all liquid medicines before every use, then mix the medicines properly with feed or water.
The proper method of feeding layer poultry medicine chart as per schedule:
- Medicine mixed water should be kept only that bird should drink it within two to four hours.
- Always take care that medications should not be wasted or left in a drinker or feeder.
- For a better result, follow the medicine chart schedule from day one.
- Usually, try to feed the medicines in the morning.
- Shake well all liquid medicines before every use.
- Then, mix the medication properly with feed or water.
- Keep sufficient drinkers and feeders.
It would help if you also read Broiler Poultry Medicine Schedule Chart
If you are into poultry related business & want to earn maximum profit in your business, please join our Facebook group How To Do Profitable Poultry & Cattle Farming?