Layer Poultry Medicine Chart has been prepared by renowned poultry veterinarians while keeping mind that a healthy layer birds should lay maximum and the best quality of eggs. As we know that a healthy layer poultry birds need a balanced nutrition with enough level of proteins,vitamins,minerals, calcium,hygienic water & other nutrient apart from hygienic environment.
One more important thing that at different stage of life cycle of layer poultry they need, different nutrients . So keeping in mind that your birds should lay maximum best quality of eggs possible as well as the birds should be remain healthy. Please find Growel’ layer poultry medicine chart as follow:
- Viraclean :Should be spray inside and outside of the farms, all pots & equipment twenty four (24) hours before the chicks are reaching in the farm .It should be used regularly thrice in a week.
- Aquacure : Should mix with drinking water regularly.
- Electral Energy :Just after chicks reach in the farm ,must be given for first two (2)days then whenever any kind of stress. In summer it should be given regularly.
- Ciprocolen :Should be given first five (5) days as preventive dosages 1 ml. for each 100 birds. If there is mortality then it should be continue.
- Amino Power :From first week till getting standard egg production curve. Should be given thrice in a week.
- Growvit –A :From the first week, should be given thrice in a week .
- Growvit Power :From second week thrice in a week, with a blend of Grow B-Plex 50/50 ratio.
- Grow B-Plex :From second week should be given thrice in a week, with a blend of Growvit Power 50/50 ratio. Only Grow B-Plex : From twentieth week ,thrice in a week.
- Growmin Forte Plus : From third week, should be given thrice in a week.
- Growlive Forte :From fourth week, should be given thrice in a week.
- Grow Cal –D3 :Once the egg production start ,should be given thrice in a week.
- Grow E- Sel :From thirtieth week , should be given thrice in a week.
- Ciprocolen :For prevention and treatment of Chronic Respiratory Disease (CRD) and associated symptoms viz cough, sneezing, nasal discharge, tracheal rales, gasping, unthriftiness etc. (If Required)
- Gout Suraksha :For the prevention and remedy of Gout. (If Required)
Proper and balance nutrient is important to continue the maximum quantity & quality eggs production over a certain period of time. Improper nutrition can make the layer poultry to lay less & poor quality of eggs. That’s why it is so important to supply a continuous balanced nutrition to get a continuous supply of quality eggs.
Please once you follow Growel’ medicine as per layer poultry medicine chart, you will see the differences within a month. After following schedules chart for layer poultry medicine chart , your egg production will increase gradually and simultaneously egg’s quality too and finally your profits.
Proper method of feeding layer poultry medicine chart as per schedule:
Medicine mixed water should be kept that amount only that bird should drink it within two hours.
- Always take care that medicines should not be wasted or left in drinker or feeder.
- For the better result follow the medicine chart schedule from the day one.
- Normally try to feed the medicines in the morning.
- Shake well all liquid medicines before every use.
- Mix the medicines properly with feed or water.
- Keep sufficient drinkers and feeders.
You should also read Broiler Poultry Medicine Schedule Chart
If you are into poultry related business & want to earn maximum profit in your business then please join our Facebook group How To Do Profitable Poultry & Cattle Farming ?